- "Our wine list is exclusively Oregon because we want to offer a broad selection of the old, the new, from the northern Willamette to the south."
- "He asked me to marry him in front of a whole crowd of wine people."
- "Oregon winegrowers have maintained their focus on the higher-priced, higher-quality segment of the wine market, turning the state's low yields and tricky climate into an asset."
- "I quite literally grew up around wine."
- "Our philosophy from the day we opened in 2011 was that we wanted to represent as many Oregon wineries as possible, and we wanted to carry a complete selection of wine available from each of those wineries."
- "What has happened over the last 15 years is a phenomenal investment in wine quality."
- "If we do a better and more focused job on wine tourism, when those tourists go home, that's when we'll see results in the direct sales."