Oregon Wine Features,
Oregon Wine News,
Vintage Oregon Blog
Events: Save the Date, Tours
The Oregon Experience: Food News, Wine Reviews
People & Places: Lodging, Top Bloggers, Winemakers, Wineries in the News
Industry: Calls for Wine, Research/Education, Wine Business, Wine Marketing
- "If I could have only one wine on a desert island, it would be Riesling."
- "One of my lower price-point wines is a very quick-to-bottle red wine. It's seven months in barrel."
- "Given the alignment of much of his research interest with grapes and wine, I expect he will make important additional contributions as a member of the institute's scientific team."
- "Now they can come and shop for all their purchases rather than having to go to a grocery store to finish up their purchase of beer and wine."
- "I've been reading Food & Wine Magazine since I was a little kid."
- "Our intent is to build a comprehensive library of entertaining and educational shows, that will appeal to anyone from wine experts and enthusiasts, to someone recently interested in wine."
- "The extra supply that looks like a liability to some in the Pacific Northwest will evolve into an asset as demand for wine and grapes continues to grow."
- ... cases of commercial wine that year. We expanded our wine production very ... to Wine: Racking is the wine-making operation of removing clear wine from ... with both wines. While we all thought that both wines were excellent ... of a wine bottle. The day before the recent Wine Bloggers Conference ... (Read Full Article)
- ... as a world renowned wine producing region. Wine writer Jon Thorson was ... Wines – Vine Sleuth Uncorked Snooth PVA: Oergon Wine Board Dinner – Benito’s Wine Reviews Oregon Wine, Pinot Noir and Much, Much More – The Reverse Wine ... (Read Full Article)
- ... twelve indigenous Italian white wines, starting with wines from northern Italy and ... Friuli Venezia Giula wine region. Beautifully aromatic, this rich wine displayed floral ... my esteemed wine writing friends thought of the white wines of Italy ... Selections (The Reverse Wine Snob) Learning About the White Wines of Italy ... (Read Full Article)
- ... popularity of premium wine gifts, today announces its new wine portfolio for ... of Pallet Wine Company. Every ounce of Harry & David wine originates from ... Oregon wines." Harry & David's 2013 wine collection features over 10 wines, including ... this robust red wine with a balanced finish. This wine pairs perfectly ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Wine A-List Award honor restaurants committed to Oregon wine. The Oregon Wine ... , advocating, and celebrating Oregon wine. Oregon Wine A-List Regional Sommelier of ... and diversity of the wines from Oregon. Oregon Wine A-List Sommelier ... California border) than local wines. The Oregon Wine A-List Awards is ... (Read Full Article)
- ... excellent, distinctively unique world-class wines and wineries. With a backdrop ... , vineyard owners, winemakers and outstanding wines of Oregon. Just six years ... my own wine bar which focused solely on the wines of Oregon ... combination of diversity in the wines, personalities and scenery is exactly ... (Read Full Article)
- ... and David Launches Wine Collection Filed under Featured, Wine Information and Education ... wine collection The Harry and David wine collection currently consists of 9 wines. All of the wine comes ... gewürztraminer as white wine options. The red wines in the collection are ... (Read Full Article)
- ... serve 90+ wines by the glass – as a serious wine enthusiast, the ... even more ecstatic: Montinore Estate wines. Family owned and operated, Montinore ... definitely pair better with certain wines. The resulting winners, except for ... to try wine from the coolest barrel to bar wine system I ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Pinot Noir Dessert Wine. Wines by Seven of Hearts Wines by Seven of ... a very food-friendly wine. I paired the wine with salmon with ... Traditional Port Method, this dessert wine is fermented in all Neutral ... produce consistently wonderful wines. I have never had a wine they produce ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Willamette Valley. The wines of Cornerstone Oregon The wines of Cornerstone Oregon ... , HIGHLY recommend this wine. Only 166 cases of this wine were produced ... . These three wines are HIGHLY recommended for the Oregon wine aficionado or ... time friends. Cheers! ~Monica * These wines were provided as media samples ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Oregon World of Wine Festival which featured 179 wines from 46 wineries ... judges for the wine competition, all Masters of Wine, spoke at length ... -recognized Masters of Wine. The prestigious Master of Wine (MW) title is ... White Wine Pebblestone Cellars 2012 Viognier Red Wine Spangler 2010 Claret Other Wine ... (Read Full Article)
- ... quality of Columbia Gorge wines, he said, have wine lovers coming back ... line. White Buffalo Wine Bar & Bistro, with local wines and live music ... top restaurants in Northwest wine country, and Wine Press Northwest has profiled ... and serves only Northwest wine, with Columbia Gorge wines available by the ... (Read Full Article)
- ... producing commercial grapes, and Girardet Wine Cellars, Henry Estate Winery, HillCrest ... , director of the Southern Oregon Wine Institute at Umpqua Community College ... 2012 Greatest of the Grape Wine Competition. Landt recalled when Bradley ... month, Bonnie poured Bradley Vineyards wines in McMinnville. Next month, Bradley ... (Read Full Article)
- ... at publications such as Wine Spectator and Wine Advocate regularly award scores ... ever awarded to an Oregon wine – from Wine Spectator. In 2013, the ... Serene invited 37 prominent American wine professionals, including Master Sommelier Kevin ... out of six wines. “The possibility that Oregon wine could sit on ... (Read Full Article)
It's a Vineyard Seller's Market Read more at: http://www.winesandvines.com/template.cfm?section=news&content=139268 Copyright © Wines & Vines... Josh Grace, managing director, International Wine Associates; Matthew Franklin, principal, Zepponi ... Cellars and Crimson Wine Group are all making wine in Washington now ... Creek Valley from Terlato Wines • March 2014, Wine Exchange bought Chronic Cellars ... Exporting Wine to China Martha's Vineyard Food & Wine Festival Harvest Wine Weekend ... (Read Full Article)
- ... that feature the wines of Oregon via their wine lists and culinary ... restaurants, sommeliers and wine merchants, the Oregon Wine A-List Awards will ... , advocating and celebrating Oregon wine. Oregon Wine A-List Regional Sommelier of ... their commitment to featuring Oregon wines. Oregon Wine A-List Sommelier of ... (Read Full Article)
- ... someone says, “Oregon wine,” the immediate thought with wine consumers is “Pinot ... half of 2014, Wine Spectator Insider rated 814 wines from around the ... -plus-rated wines,” he said. Pennington looks at Oregon wine from a ... , Firesteed and Union Wine Co. “The Oregon wine industry has really benefited ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Unified Wine & Grape Symposium. Wine Business Monthly will be serving these wines to ... 's Wine Course Hosemaster of Wine A Master Sommelier Judges at a Wine Competition The Personalities of Wine ... Considerations for Dry Farming Wine Grapes Colorado Wine Press Union des Grands ... (Read Full Article)
- ... the growing Oregon wine scene by launching a wine club called Cellar ... get into the wine industry. Her last name, pronounced “WINE-coop,” is ... word for a wine cooper, or someone who builds wine barrels. She ... to find a wine club that would send me wine from the ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Five wonderful days in Oregon Wine Country. Photo: Phelps Creek Vineyards ... the best of Oregon wine. The fifth annual Wine Bloggers Conference was ... an impressive array of Oregon wines. Naturally Pinot Noir featured prominently ... Oregon white wine. But it was the Oregon white wines which most ... (Read Full Article)
- ... the Pacific Northwests first straw wine. Kawders said, “these Sauvignon Blanc ... to make wine.” I had never heard of straw wine before, and ... labor intensive production method, straw wines are usually quite expensive. Considering ... for the grape, the Capitello Wines have consistently showcased pure varietal ... (Read Full Article)
- ... whole cluster fermentation. Luminous Hills wines are made from 100% estate ... producing more elegant and structured wines, with great complexity. During my ... which gave the wines brighter, more vibrant acidity. This wine paired beautifully ... time friends. Cheers! ~Monica * These wines were provided as media samples ... (Read Full Article)
- ... College created the Southern Oregon Wine Institute, a program modeled after ... well. Outfitters now incorporate regional wines with their outdoor adventures, and ... Shakespeare Festival have drawn more wine lovers. Bridgeview opened a tasting ... wineries closer together. He said wine lovers will come across everything ... (Read Full Article)
- ... in single vineyard Italian varietal wines like Barbera, Sangiovese, Lagrein and ... to, her wine bar. Hip decor, including recycled palettes, wine barrels and ... fantastic single vineyard Italian varietal wines: The 2009 Illahe Vineyard Oregon ... their own wine in the basement of the restaurant – wine they enjoyed ... (Read Full Article)
- ... -go-round—owners, winemakers and wine lovers—gleefully tries to grab ... producers that make exciting wines in nearly every wine region - even those ... dismissed and written off by wine writers and gatekeepers". I taste ... and instantly purchase inexpensive fine wines with just a "click." They ... (Read Full Article)