Oregon Wine Features,
Oregon Wine News,
Vintage Oregon Blog
Events: Save the Date, Tours
The Oregon Experience: Food News, Wine Reviews
People & Places: Lodging, Top Bloggers, Winemakers, Wineries in the News
Industry: Calls for Wine, Research/Education, Wine Business, Wine Marketing
- "If I could have only one wine on a desert island, it would be Riesling."
- "One of my lower price-point wines is a very quick-to-bottle red wine. It's seven months in barrel."
- "Given the alignment of much of his research interest with grapes and wine, I expect he will make important additional contributions as a member of the institute's scientific team."
- "Now they can come and shop for all their purchases rather than having to go to a grocery store to finish up their purchase of beer and wine."
- "I've been reading Food & Wine Magazine since I was a little kid."
- "Our intent is to build a comprehensive library of entertaining and educational shows, that will appeal to anyone from wine experts and enthusiasts, to someone recently interested in wine."
- "The extra supply that looks like a liability to some in the Pacific Northwest will evolve into an asset as demand for wine and grapes continues to grow."
- ... cases of commercial wine that year. We expanded our wine production very ... to Wine: Racking is the wine-making operation of removing clear wine from ... with both wines. While we all thought that both wines were excellent ... of a wine bottle. The day before the recent Wine Bloggers Conference ... (Read Full Article)
- ... and David Launches Wine Collection Filed under Featured, Wine Information and Education ... wine collection The Harry and David wine collection currently consists of 9 wines. All of the wine comes ... gewürztraminer as white wine options. The red wines in the collection are ... (Read Full Article)
- ... serve 90+ wines by the glass – as a serious wine enthusiast, the ... even more ecstatic: Montinore Estate wines. Family owned and operated, Montinore ... definitely pair better with certain wines. The resulting winners, except for ... to try wine from the coolest barrel to bar wine system I ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Pinot Noir Dessert Wine. Wines by Seven of Hearts Wines by Seven of ... a very food-friendly wine. I paired the wine with salmon with ... Traditional Port Method, this dessert wine is fermented in all Neutral ... produce consistently wonderful wines. I have never had a wine they produce ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Willamette Valley. The wines of Cornerstone Oregon The wines of Cornerstone Oregon ... , HIGHLY recommend this wine. Only 166 cases of this wine were produced ... . These three wines are HIGHLY recommended for the Oregon wine aficionado or ... time friends. Cheers! ~Monica * These wines were provided as media samples ... (Read Full Article)
- ... as a world renowned wine producing region. Wine writer Jon Thorson was ... Wines – Vine Sleuth Uncorked Snooth PVA: Oergon Wine Board Dinner – Benito’s Wine Reviews Oregon Wine, Pinot Noir and Much, Much More – The Reverse Wine ... (Read Full Article)
- ... twelve indigenous Italian white wines, starting with wines from northern Italy and ... Friuli Venezia Giula wine region. Beautifully aromatic, this rich wine displayed floral ... my esteemed wine writing friends thought of the white wines of Italy ... Selections (The Reverse Wine Snob) Learning About the White Wines of Italy ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Oregon World of Wine Festival which featured 179 wines from 46 wineries ... judges for the wine competition, all Masters of Wine, spoke at length ... -recognized Masters of Wine. The prestigious Master of Wine (MW) title is ... White Wine Pebblestone Cellars 2012 Viognier Red Wine Spangler 2010 Claret Other Wine ... (Read Full Article)
- ... quality of Columbia Gorge wines, he said, have wine lovers coming back ... line. White Buffalo Wine Bar & Bistro, with local wines and live music ... top restaurants in Northwest wine country, and Wine Press Northwest has profiled ... and serves only Northwest wine, with Columbia Gorge wines available by the ... (Read Full Article)
- ... popularity of premium wine gifts, today announces its new wine portfolio for ... of Pallet Wine Company. Every ounce of Harry & David wine originates from ... Oregon wines." Harry & David's 2013 wine collection features over 10 wines, including ... this robust red wine with a balanced finish. This wine pairs perfectly ... (Read Full Article)
- ... excellent, distinctively unique world-class wines and wineries. With a backdrop ... , vineyard owners, winemakers and outstanding wines of Oregon. Just six years ... my own wine bar which focused solely on the wines of Oregon ... combination of diversity in the wines, personalities and scenery is exactly ... (Read Full Article)
- ... Five wonderful days in Oregon Wine Country. Photo: Phelps Creek Vineyards ... the best of Oregon wine. The fifth annual Wine Bloggers Conference was ... an impressive array of Oregon wines. Naturally Pinot Noir featured prominently ... Oregon white wine. But it was the Oregon white wines which most ... (Read Full Article)
- ... the Pacific Northwests first straw wine. Kawders said, “these Sauvignon Blanc ... to make wine.” I had never heard of straw wine before, and ... labor intensive production method, straw wines are usually quite expensive. Considering ... for the grape, the Capitello Wines have consistently showcased pure varietal ... (Read Full Article)
- ... whole cluster fermentation. Luminous Hills wines are made from 100% estate ... producing more elegant and structured wines, with great complexity. During my ... which gave the wines brighter, more vibrant acidity. This wine paired beautifully ... time friends. Cheers! ~Monica * These wines were provided as media samples ... (Read Full Article)
- ... College created the Southern Oregon Wine Institute, a program modeled after ... well. Outfitters now incorporate regional wines with their outdoor adventures, and ... Shakespeare Festival have drawn more wine lovers. Bridgeview opened a tasting ... wineries closer together. He said wine lovers will come across everything ... (Read Full Article)
- ... in single vineyard Italian varietal wines like Barbera, Sangiovese, Lagrein and ... to, her wine bar. Hip decor, including recycled palettes, wine barrels and ... fantastic single vineyard Italian varietal wines: The 2009 Illahe Vineyard Oregon ... their own wine in the basement of the restaurant – wine they enjoyed ... (Read Full Article)
- ... California. For every winemaker, wine grower or wine enthusiast I’ve ever ... the world of wine becomes a passion for wine. For Terry, picking ... – he was making excellent wine. Producing wines such as Pinot Noir, Riesling ... a white wine that displays both red and white wine characteristics. The ... (Read Full Article)
Oregon Wine - Pinot Noir and Much Much More Plus the 2012 Willamette Valley Vineyard Whole Cluster Pinot Noir... 13 different wines, I realized that the breadth of wine being produced ... dinner to talk about their wines. Having previously reviewed their excellent ... right combinations. Judging by the wines we tasted, they definitely succeeded ... is quite a unique wine. For this wine the whole Pinot Noir ... (Read Full Article)
West Coast Wineries Take on Europe: Three states combine efforts to promote wines in UK, Denmark, Sweden and Germany... in London, which Washington State Wine Commission communications manager Erica Waliser ... California highlighted wines from Napa and Washington state featured wines from its ... of the Washington State Wine Commission and Oregon Wine Board, respectively. “Our ... (Read Full Article)
- ... producing commercial grapes, and Girardet Wine Cellars, Henry Estate Winery, HillCrest ... , director of the Southern Oregon Wine Institute at Umpqua Community College ... 2012 Greatest of the Grape Wine Competition. Landt recalled when Bradley ... month, Bonnie poured Bradley Vineyards wines in McMinnville. Next month, Bradley ... (Read Full Article)
- ... at publications such as Wine Spectator and Wine Advocate regularly award scores ... ever awarded to an Oregon wine – from Wine Spectator. In 2013, the ... Serene invited 37 prominent American wine professionals, including Master Sommelier Kevin ... out of six wines. “The possibility that Oregon wine could sit on ... (Read Full Article)
An in-depth view of the Willamette Valley and its wines from the perspective of the 2012 Wine Bloggers Conference... and its wines from the perspective of the 2012 Wine Bloggers Conference ... Valley for the Wine Bloggers Conference2012. The Oregon wine community laid it ... for a bunch of crazy wine bloggers and were truly able to highlight what makes Oregon wine, and pinot noir in particular ... (Read Full Article)
- ... them all: the wines of Oregon. The wine industry is big business ... of the top wines we sampled at the Oregon wines welcome reception ... Visit (toledowinesandvines.blogspot.com) Oregon Wine Country: Behind Every Bottle A ... Refections On Oregon Wines (seattlewineblogger.blogspot.com) Red Wine Live Blogging #WBC12 ... (Read Full Article)
Oregon Wines Expand Reach: As sales figures escalate statewide, a popular gift basket company is contracting for its own wine label... Art Lovely ideal for a wine label design! Love that we ... : States Get Friendlier to Direct Wine Shipping Great article and very ... for Old Soul Wines Barrels Barrel Quality Control Wine East Features Small ... (Read Full Article)
Oregon Wine Leader Bullish About 2013: Wine board director claims strong ties with Washington, says biggest challenge is distribution... oversaw imported wine for Washington state’s Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and ... Northwest force,” Danowski said. Oregon Wine Board successfully applied for federal ... the growing awareness of Oregon wine among consumers. “Our research tells ... find sometimes on wine store shelves and restaurant wine lists,” he said ... (Read Full Article)